6 courses of food & wine improving each other!
Time: 7:00 - 9:30pm
Location: Steinfels Weinhandel, Pfingstweidstrasse 6, 8005-Zürich
Price: 99.- chf per person
(six courses with multiple wine pairings)
Not necessarily so intimidating. Your sommelier knows which wines & foods together can actually improve each other... if diners know what to look for. Join our crash course self-somm evening and we'll explain -- and taste together! -- classic pairing hows and whys through a six-course restaurant-style menu with enticing food and wine options:
- Prosciutto Sage Puff Pastry Appetizers + Champagne
- Goat Cheese Salad + Sauvignon Blanc
- Light Mains: Fish or Chicken + Chardonnay
- Spicy Chorizo & Red Wine Reduction + Modern Spanish Red
- Heavy Mains: Meat + Classic Tannic Red
- Flourless Chocolate Cake & Raspberry Coulis + Surprise Dessert Wine
Along the way we provide easy tips for finding those "go-to" wines on any restaurant menu. Finding the right wine has never been so easy (or tasty)! Not a lecture, rather a nice mix of learning, eating, drinking and chatting.
[Note: Button opens a new window for seat availability, registration and payment details.]